We are an analyst and consulting company that focuses in the networking and telecom space. We align best-in-class subject matter experts in domain space that address both technology and business issues that have an IMPACT.
We focus on the why before the what in the networking & telecom industry. We offer comprehensive, high-quality, end-to-end consulting and syndicated program of services. ACG Research delivers telecom market share/forecast reports, consulting services, business case analysis, product and service message testing. ACG provides you with accurate market share data, strategic and tactical advice, services and products, and timely answers to industry questions so that you can better understand market dynamics and grow your telecom operations more efficiently and profitably.
Our consultants’ collective experience is derived from leading firms across a broad spectrum of professional disciplines including management consulting, engineering, marketing, financial analysis, and IT management and operations. We combine advanced academic degrees with practical business experience.
Our strong relationships with vendor market leaders and innovative start-ups, enables ACG to offer extensive knowledge of product portfolios and strategies as well as emerging architectural shifts. We have a strong track record of predicting market trends and separating hype from practical reality.
And did you know that ACG
1. Stands for Advanced Consulting Group
2. Was launched in October 2009
3. Landed its first deal with AT&T
4. Focuses in the Service Provider space
5. Offers quantitative and qualitative market research, business case analysis and consulting services
6. Employs analysts that are subject matter experts in their coverage space
7. ACG's HotSeat videos are the most viewed in the industry
8. ACG makes is easy for you to do business with our team
9. ACG's Capacity Index service (measures how hot SPs' networks are) and Vendor Index service (measures the risk level of vendors) are the first services of their kind in the industry
10. ACG focuses on the Why before the What
Click here to download our company presentation.
ACG Research Global Headquarters
1780 East Tradewind Court
Gilbert, Arizona 85234 USA